Easton S3Z 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2015) - 33in Only
MAD MAX says:
Easton put more mass in their alloy barrel bats. The S3 and S2 will have what's called Z-Core in it. If anyone remembers old Easton bats called Z-Core, those were some of the first bats I used. I'm now showing my age. This is the Easton S3, a one-piece all alloy bat with some serious balance to it. The S3 comes in size 30 for that first year BBCOR player who just can't handle a heavier bat. There are many players that prefer the alloy barrel, especially the nation's top college players.
ONE-PIECE ALLOY Z-CORE DESIGN FOR FAST BAT SPEED AND A MASSIVE BARREL
- Easton S3Z 2015 Hyperlite Matrix Alloy:
- Expanded sweet spot and SIZES greater durability.
- 1 piece alloy design.
- The Hyperlite is new this year
- Benefit – This new state of the art alloy allows the bat to have an extended barrel without a decrease in durability nor an increase in swing weight.
- Very light swinging bat, great for contact hitters.
- This bat can take a pounding, practice after practice, game after game.
- The SZ3 will play on the stiffer side but is very balanced, no end weight to the barrel.
- Not the bat for the Big power hitter.
- Z-Core: Internal core technology produces more power thru faster swing speed and a massive sweet spot.
- The Z-Core reinforcement runs the length of the barrel, known as a carbon sleeve.
- This concept was done years ago by Easton and was extremely successful. It’s bat options like this that make Easton the leader in the bat market year after year.
- Benefit – The Z Core technology allows for more of a trampoline effect when the ball hits the barrel. Bigger barrel, long shell, bigger sweet spot = more distance. Harder, quicker and longer hits is what you get here. The Z-Core reinforces the Hyperlite Matrix Alloy Barrel which has allowed Easton to extend the barrel length by several inches
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- 31/32" tapered handle with performance diamond grip
- Benefit – The tapered handle flares out at the bottom towards the knob like a Wood bat.
- Speed design for low M.O.I and faster swing speeds
- Benefit – swings easy allowing you to generate great bat speed
- Roy’s Take: Very simply put if your not a long ball hitter why pay $300 to $550 when you can grab a very good performing bat for $199.95? The Easton S3Z has Good performance, Great durability, Exceptional price. It just plain gets the job done
- This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Easton S3Z BBCOR Bat BB15S3Z -3oz (2015) - 33in Only
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.