Mizuno F19-CRBN1 Fastpitch Bat -13oz (2019)
Great bat for any girl who needs a lighter swinging bat!
MAD MAX says:
Mizunoís new one-piece design is full of innovative technologies to mad-maximize your performance this season. Its 1.20 BPF certified for ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, and ISF play. We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before purchase. We recommend this feather-light drop -13 bat for your younger girl who is looking for bat speed to create power. The color scheme on this fastpitch bat is black, orange, and grey so it can be Halloween everyday. The new technologies in this Mizuno bat are full of endless possibilities. Double Wall technology gives you high peak performance right out of the wrapper. It also uses XZONE technology to create a massive sweet spot for even more power. Anti-Shock reduces vibrations sometimes felt in the hands for a more comfortable swing. We arenít close to being finished with the F19ís optimized end-cap that makes balls sound great and gives you super-sized pop. Cylinder Seaming allows for more durability across the barrel for consistent performance overall. To persuade you even further, the Speed-Helix Grip is so comfortable it will feel like a dream. The price is low so come and get it because Mad Max is always selling everything out.
Mizuno's new one-piece design is full of innovative bat technologies to maximize performance. XZone technology creates a massive sweet spot. An Anti-Shock construction in the taper reduces shock and increases durability. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound and an increased sweet spot.
- Double Wall -- gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- XZone -- creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- Anti-Shock -- reduces vibrations felt in the hands for a more comfortable swing.
- Speed-Helix Grip -- designed to provide comfort and durability.
- Cylinder Seaming -- allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Optimized End Cap -- great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, ISA, ISF, and NSA
- One-year manufacturer warranty -- warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase
Mizuno F19-CRBN1 Fastpitch Bat 340478 -13oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.